Friday, August 12, 2011

Prayer 3



Precious Yeshua, I thank you for your enduring love. You came into the world to set us free from the power of darkness. You embraced a violent death on the cross to pay the penalty on my behalf. You suffered the  at the pillar, taking the sickness of humanity upon your own flesh, so that we could be healed. I come before you now to place all my sin upon your cross and ask for your precious blood to wash me clean. I place the penalty for my sinfulness, all my sickness, diseases and infirmities upon your cross, and for the sake of your passion, I ask to be set free. I accept your sacrifice and receive your gift of reconciliation. I confess your Lordship over every aspect of my life, heart, mind, body, soul and spirit. Through the power of your cross Yeshua, I now resist all forms of sin, sickness and disease. I say to all forms of sickness and disease caused by my own disobedience, that you are  not God’s good and perfect will for my life, and I enforce the power of the cross upon you right now. By the shed blood of the Yeshua of Nazareth, I command all forms of sickness and disease to leave my presence immediately. Yeshua bore my infirmities. He was wounded for my transgressions. By his stripes I have been healed. No sickness, pain, death, fear or addiction shall ever lord over me again. The penalty has been paid in full. I have been ransomed and redeemed, sanctified and set free. Amen. In Yeshua’s Name

No comments:

Post a Comment