Friday, August 12, 2011

Prayer 4


Yahweh God, I have reconciled myself with you to the best of my abilities, and now that I can stand before you without shame, I give myself to you completely. I accept you as the Lord of my life, my master, my Savior, and I surrender myself into your hands. I surrender my body, with all its weaknesses and failings. I surrender it with all its ailments, aches, pains and suffering. I ask that you heal me, Lord, if that be your will. I also ask that you use it, as you will. I surrender my mind, and all the thoughts, the ideas, the plans, the fantasies that run through it. I ask that you purify my mind, Lord, so that I only think thoughts that are pleasing to you. I ask, also, that you reveal your will to me, so that I may follow it.  I surrender my heart, with all its longings and desires. I ask that you squeeze out all the corruption in it, Lord, and make it a heart full of love—your love. I surrender my life, which you have given me, along with everything in it. I surrender my family, my finances, my home, my occupation, my skills. I surrender everything I have and everything I will have. I surrender what I am and what I will be. All is yours, Lord. I place everything at your feet. Let your will be done in me and in my life. In Yeshua’s Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment